Compactors are used to flatten soil, gravel or asphalt in order to construct sealed or unsealed roads or foundations that need to be levelled before a concrete slab is poured.
We are often able to better assist Heavy Equipment operators in this area of finance (compared to a Bank Manager) as we specialise in Heavy Equipment Loans for the Earthmoving, Mining and Transport Industries. A Bank Manager may not have the same understanding of this equipment as we do, which means we can offer clients a better overall finance package.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Example Funding Scenario
- Client was referred to our office by an existing client and was seeking finance to purchase a used Caterpillar Roller Compactor.
- This client was not happy with the service provided by the bank, as they had had four different Bank Managers within one year.
- Purchase Price – $380,000 (gst inc)
- In business for 8 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- A one page application taken over the phone.
- Figures requested from client’s Accountant.
- A finance approval was granted one day later for $380,000 (gst inc)
- Security was the Caterpillar Roller Compactor
- Client was impressed with our high level of service and is comfortable in knowing that our employees will have a full understanding of their business, when they look to undertake another purchase in 6-12 months time
Please see below list of some Compact Rollers we have financed
For any commercial loan enquiries relating to the purchase of a new Compactor Roller or a used Compactor Roller, please do hesitate to call one of friendly Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740.
In order to seek an online pre-approval, please input your relevant information into the PRE-APPROVAL page of our website.