We offer Crane Finance on both fixed and mobile cranes for large Civil Contractors and smaller sub-contractors working in the Civil Construction Industry. Customers involved in large scale construction often have a complex set of interrelated companies, which means these types of deals can be complex in nature and need to be assessed by a specialist Heavy Equipment Lender.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Our staff have a high level of understanding with respect to company / trust structures along with a keen eye for detail when assessing profit and loss statements and balance sheets of complex company structures. We strive to make the Crane Finance process as simple as possible for our clients and seek to offer a finance structure most suited to a particular company structure.
What are the Different Types of Cranes that We Finance?
- Tower Cranes – Flat Top, Hammerhead, Self-Erecting for high rise construction
- All Terrain Cranes – Versatile cranes that can move quickly on or off road
- Rough Terrain Cranes – for use on rough terrain such as mine or civil construction job sites
- Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes – where heavier on ground lifting is required
Example Crane Finance Funding Scenario
- New client called us to request Crane Finance on a used Tower Crane required to complete a new high rise development
- Client could not seek finance from existing Corporate Banker due to an expected down turn in the construction development industry
- Purchase Price – $577,000 (gst inc)
- In business – 15 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- We requested a copy of the contract between our client and the developer of the high rise
- Detailed cash flow projection was supplied by their in house company Accountant
- Last 4 years financial statements were provided
- Details of debtors and creditors also obtained
- Finance approval given one week later for the full $577,000 which allowed client to preserve cash flow for the new project
- This transaction was completed as an operating lease, which meant that company Accountant was happy, as the transaction appeared off balance sheet
The above mentioned funding scenario relating to Tower Crane Finance is just one example. Other funding scenarios relate to Cranes of all types for those operating in various Heavy Lifting Industries.
How Can We do the Crane Finance Deals that others cannot?
- Our Analysts can analyse complex company financial statements
- We specialise in providing Equipment Finance to those in Heavy Industry
- Our Credit Team have had years of experience looking at Crane Finance transactions
- Experience in dealing with large businesses with multiple entities
- Diverse product range specific to Crane Finance
Some of the types of Fixed Tower Cranes and Mobile Cranes we have provided lease finance for are;
Please call one of our Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740 to see how we can help with respect any aspect of Crane Finance. Alternatively, you can apply online by inputting your details on our Finance Pre-Approval page to obtain a Crane Finance approval.