Clients that come to us seeking finance to purchase Graders, are those involved in Civil Road Construction projects or Residential and Commercial Subdivisions. More often than not, our clients are very surprised with what we can do and how flexible our finance packages are. We take a very fluid approach to every application, which means that we can achieve a very high approval rate.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Example Funding Scenario
- New client came to us requesting finance for a used Komatsu Grader for the purpose of completing large scale road construction projects in a mining area of Western Australia
- Purchase Price – $280,000 (gst inc)
- Client could not get this deal approved elsewhere as the historical financial statements could not service the deal
- Self employed for 5 year
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- One of our Consultants met face to face with client to run through the application
- Last two years financial statements were provided
- Senior Finance Consultant prepared a cash flow projection
- A finance approval was granted for the full amount of $280,000 with a condition that client contribute a one off payment of $25,000 (gst amount) in third month of contract
- The term of the contract was structured over 3 years with NIL balloon, as the client’s contract was due to expire at the end of the 3 year period. This meant that client owned the Grader at the end of the term and did not have to stress about making repayments when the Grader was not being used.
- Our approval meant the client could purchase their own Komatsu Grader, allowing them to complete their own grader work and make significant savings on subcontractor expense.
Our office has provided heavy equipment finance and leasing for the following types of Graders:
Please contact one of our Heavy Equipment Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740 to discuss what funding options are available to you with respect to the purchase of either a used Dozer for sale or a second hand Dozer for sale.
You can also input your details into our Commercial Finance Calculator to work out what the approximate weekly payments would be, based on a particular purchase price.