Road Profilers play an important role in the maintenance of the countries roads, by removing the top layer of bitumen so that a new layer can be laid. These machines are generally grouped by many Finance Companies as specialised goods, making it difficult for some customers in the Road Construction Industry to seek finance approval for such purchases.
Or Call 1300 788 740
As we specialise in Heavy Equipment Financing, our team can assist with approvals on most deals that hit our desk. Our understanding of this type of equipment and the Civil Road Construction Industry, means we can assess deals in a very open minded and liberal way.
- Existing client sought finance to purchase an additional Caterpillar Road Profiling Machine
- Purchase Price – $330,000 (gst inc)
- Client only needed the Profiler for one year to complete a one year contract
- In business for 7 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- We already had application and finance details on file as this was for an existing client
- Approval of $330,000 (gst inc) was issued one day later by way of a Rent-To-Buy contract over a one year term
- Client was happy with the one year term as they where not locked into a five year contract
- Full rental payment was a tax deduction allowing the client to save on tax
Makes of Road Profiling Machinery we have financed are:
Please utilise our Heavy Vehicle Finance Calculator, in order to get an idea on what the approximate weekly payments would be on a particular purchase price.
From there, you can call one of our Consultants on 1300 788 740 to discuss what information is required to proceed further.