Wheeled Skid Steer Loaders are generally cheaper and incur less maintenance costs than Tracked Skid Steer Loaders. However, feedback from our clients is that they generally only use a Wheeled Skid Steer when the machine is to be used on landscape sensitive areas – such as grassed areas.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Example Funding Scenario
- New client requested finance approval to purchase a used Wheeled Skid Steer Loader that was 10 years old
- Client was having problems getting the deal approved based on the age of the Skid Steer Loader
- Purchase Price – $25,000 (gst inc)
- Self employed for 7 years
- Equity in equipment – no
- Director a home owner – yes
- Client emailed us the one page application
- A finance pre-approval was granted for $25,000 by way of Lease two days later
- Customer was able to purchase a cheap Wheeled Skid Steer Loader to complete jobs whereby a wheeled machine would be appropriate
- Our approval for the older machine saved client from having to purchase a brand new machine saving them approx $50K
- This client has since come back to us for various other types of Earthmoving Equipment and has referred other people in the industry our way.
Some of the most popular Wheeled Skid Steer Loaders we have provided Lease Finance for are:
To discuss any funding scenario relating to a new or used Wheeled Skid Steer Loader, please contact one of our Lending Consultants on 1300 788 740, so we can advise what funding options are available to you.
If you can only ring outside of office hours, you can leave an online enquiry and someone from our office will call you back at a time more convenient to you.