Crushing and Screening Plants process mineral or rock, so it can be broken down into manageable pieces. These broken down deposits can be stock piled or transported to a shipping terminal or an industrial processing facility. Heavy Duty Crushing and Screening Plants are specialised items of Heavy Machinery and are often required by those operating in quarries or on mine sites. In addition to the mining sector, we also finance horizontal grinders for those involved in the forestry and land clearing industry.
Or Call 1300 788 740
We have successfully provided our customers Crushing Plant Finance, Screening Plant Finance and Horizontal Grinder Finance for the last 15 years. This success is purely based on the fact that our products relate directly to industries that require Heavy Machinery to run their business.
What are the Different Types of Machines that We Finance?
- Crushing Plants – machines for use in the mining and quarry industry
- Screening Plants – machines used in the minerology industry
- Horizontal Grinders – machines used in the land clearing industry
Crushing Plant Finance Funding Scenario
- New mining customer approached office requesting Crushing Plant Finance for a used 5 year old Terex Finlay I-130RS Crushing Plant
- Client was declined by their Bank Manager as the crushing plant was classified as specialised goods and were deemed to be outside of Bank Policy
- Purchase Price – $480,000 (gst inc)
- In business – 6.5 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- One page application taken over the phone
- Financial statements requested and provided by the Accountant
- Approval of $480,000 (gst inc) was provided 48 hours later
- Client to provide collateral security over a used Prime Mover they owned outright
- Our finance approval allowed client to purchase a second Crushing Plant that was 5 years old
- By having two machines available, client could offer a guarantee that they could always operate on site at full capacity. This gave our customer increased bargaining power when tendering for ongoing projects.
As can be seen from this example Crushing Plant Finance scenario, we were able to offer this client a real strategic advantage over their competitors with the acquisition of the second Crushing Plant. By having the second machine, client was in a strong position to tender for ongoing work by providing a guarantee that they could always operate at full capacity, even in the event of a machine breakdown.
How Do We Achieve More Success on Crushing Plant Finance and Screening Plant Finance Than Our Competitors?
- Some companies might only offer Truck Finance, whilst we provide Equipment and Asset Finance for ALL types of Heavy Equipment
- Some banks might consider these types of assets as specialised goods and may be reluctant to provide finance approvals
- Not only can we offer finance solutions on new Crushing and Screening Plants, we can also do the deals on older Crushing Plants for sale
- A team of Finance Consultants that have a fluid approach when dealing with applicants requiring Crushing Plant Finance, Screening Plant Finance and Horizontal Grinder Finance
Crushing and Screening Plants we have provided Machinery Finance are:
Many clients are referred to our office by either existing customers or Heavy Equipment dealers that are involved in either the Mining or Land Clearing Industries. We are well known in these industries as a leading provider of Crushing Plant Finance, Screening Plant Finance and Horizontal Grinder Finance – Australia Wide.
If you need to talk to a specialist regarding the finance of Heavy Equipment, please contact us on 1300 788 740 for an obligation free assessment of your funding scenario. You can also apply online by inputting your details on the Finance Pre-Approval page of our website.