We have a flexible and fluid approach when it comes to the finance of both new and used Tip Trucks either purchased through a dealer, privately or at Auction. Tip Trucks are an item categorised under Heavy Vehicle Finance and is right up our alley of expertise. There are many Tip Trucks in circulation around the country and we have had a great deal of exposure to Tippers and Tipper finance.
Or Call 1300 788 740
In addition to financing Tip Trucks, we also provide Lease Finance for all types of Dog Trailers, Pig Trailers and Tipping Trailers. See the Trailer section of our site for more information.
Example Funding Scenario
- Tip Truck operator was looking to purchase a used Mack Trident Tip Truck and a brand new tipping body
- Purchase Price – $90,000 (gst inc)
- No Financials available
- Self employed for 3 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – no
- We requested client’s last three months bank statements on their business trading account.
- An application taken over the phone.
- A finance approval was granted three days later for the full $90,000 (gst inc).
- Security was the Mack Trident Tip Truck and collateral security over a 2000 Moore Tipping Trailer that client owned outright.
- No deposit required allowing client to borrow 100% of the purchase price and hence preserve cash flow.
- Client was able to purchase a second hand Tip Truck for an excellent price (as the body was no good) and then purchase a new aluminium Tipping Body. This increased the value of the Tip Truck to approx $150K.
- Turnover increased for our customer allowing them to further establish themselves in the Civil Transport Industry.
Below is a list of some Tip Trucks that you might be familiar with:
Mack Tip Trucks
Volvo Tip Trucks
Kenworth Tip Trucks
Scania Tip Trucks
Western Star Tip Trucks
Sterling Tip Trucks
If you are looking at approximate weekly payments relating to a particular Tip Truck, please input the purchase price into our Truck Loan Repayment Calculator.
If then you wish to move straight towards finance approval, you can contact us direct on 1300 788 740 or complete the ONLINE PRE-APPROVAL page of our web site.