We specialise in Concrete Pump finance and can therefore present to our clients a finance solution 95% of the time.
Do you have any questions about Concrete Pump Finance or Concrete Pump Loans? Learn more with the below answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
Concrete Pump Finance Questions Answered
Yes – even for new start businesses. Only on rare occasions would a deposit be required.
Yes – most finance companies require their customers to have been trading for 2 years before even looking at them. However, we can offer loans to customers with ABN’s that are only one day old.
All types – Tower pump, line pump, trailer pump and boom pump.
Most financiers only finance Concrete Pumps up to 5 or maybe 10 years old, however we can finance Concrete Pumps up to 20 years old at time of purchase.
Our rates start from 4.05%, however lower rates can be obtained if the finance amount is greater than $500K. A risk loading might be applied for new start ventures or existing business clients that have marginal servicing capacity.
A balloon payment is used to effectively reduce the monthly payments over the term of the loan. Client has the option to (at the end of the loan term) refinance the balloon, payout it out in full or have the dealer pay it out when a new Concrete Pump is acquired.
Yes – there can be significant tax benefits with these types of loans.
Chattel mortgage loans and commercial hire purchase loans, depreciation and interest can be claimed as a tax deduction whilst the gst on the purchase can be claimed as in input tax credit.
Operating lease and fully maintained operating lease, the full payment can be claimed as a tax deduction.
No – at Heavy Vehicle Finance you can apply for finance for the following equipment:
- Truck Trailers
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Farming Equipment
A loan application that does not require accountant prepared financial statements or personal tax returns. Instead we might choose to use bank statements for the last 90 days or other low doc parameters.
We have an extensive range of low doc products available to our customers. However, the max amount finance for low doc excavator or heavy equipment finance is $500K. There is no lending limit on a replacement facility as long as the new amount financed does not exceed 25% of the existing loan repayment.
Dealer sale is when the sale of an excavator comes from any of the following vendors
- licenced Concrete Pump or heavy equipment dealer (must have dealer licence number)
- auction house
- Concrete Pump or heavy equipment manufacturer
Private sale is when a Concrete Pump is being sold by a sole trader, partnership or private company.
We provided finance for both private sales and dealer sales.
We specialise in only Concrete Pump and heavy equipment finance, whereas other institutions have staff members that work all arears of finance – both personal and business. This means we can offer very specialised and tailored finance products to our customer.
Given our specialist involvement in the Heavy Equipment Industry, we are a good fit for many Civil Construction Companies seeking Concrete Pump Finance. These deals are at times quite complex and need to be assessed by skilled Heavy Vehicle Consultants, in order for the client to receive the best funding outcome. Our team of specialists routinely offer great deals on Concrete Pump Finance to applicants Australia Wide.
What are the Different Types of Concrete Pumps We Finance?
- Boom Pumps – 12 to 65 metre reach
- Line Pumps – low pressure pumps through to high pressure pumps
- Tower Booms – 50 plus metre reach
- Trailer Pumps – both low pressure and high pressure pumps
Example Concrete Pump Funding Scenario
- Concrete Pumping business sought finance approval to purchase an additional Everdigm concrete boom pump due to increase demand for their services
- Bank Manager had declined the deal as clients financials did not service the loan
- Purchase Price –$936,000 (gst inc)
- Applicant self-employed for 10 years
- Equity in equipment –yes
- Director a home owner –yes
- A one-page application was taken over the phone
- We prepared a comprehensive cashflow projection which gave us servicing on the loan for the proposed concrete pump
- A finance approval was granted within 24 hours for $936,000 (gst inc)
- Security was the Everdigm Concrete Pump stand alone
- Client was able to move on the purchase of the pump quickly, which allowed them to commit to an urgent work schedule requested by one of their larger civil construction connections
The above mentioned is just one example of Concrete Pump Finance whereby we have provided a positive outcome for our client. Given the fact that our team has experience in funding line pumps, boom pumps, tower booms and trailer pumps, we can do deals for those looking to purchase a pump for small back yard jobs right through to clients that are looking to purchase a pump for the large scale jobs such as the construction of a high rise building.
How Do We Achieve More Success on Concrete Pump Finance Than Our Competitors?
- We specialise in this type of equipment finance
- Extensive knowledge of concrete pumps, means we can structure deals to ensure our Credit Manager approves the deal
- Finance consultants that specialise in the preparation cashflow projections that can mitigate risk in a transaction if servicing is marginal
- Finance approvals can be given with or without financial statements
- A Credit Team that has the ability to think outside of the box
Please see below list of Concrete Pumps that we have Financed:
Good web sites to search when looking for new Concrete Pumps for sale or used Concrete Pumps for sale, are Construction Sales, Trade Earthmovers, Quick Sales, Machines 4 u or any Machinery Auctions.
To get an idea on approximate weekly payments relating to a particular purchase of a Concrete Pump, please input the purchase price into our Finance Calculator. Or to see if you are eligible for Concrete Pump Finance Pre-Approval, please apply online now for instant approval.