Heavy Duty Crushing and Screening Plants are used to break down large pieces of rock or mineral into a more refined form, so it can be transported by road to places such as major ports, concrete batching plants or road construction projects. Clients seeking Lease Equipment Finance for these types of machines are varied, however they are all involved in the Heavy Equipment arena.
Or Call 1300 788 740
As we only deal with commercial finance for Heavy Vehicles and Heavy Equipment, we have many satisfied customers as they know that we are all across their respective industries and the equipment they purchase.
Clients that use Crushing and Screening Plants generally seek our assistance to finance Excavators, Trucks and Trailers, to work together as a complete combination for their business. Excavator finance and Truck finance are other areas we specialise in, as they both come under the Heavy Equipment banner.
Example Funding Scenario
- New client was referred to us by an Equipment Dealer seeking finance to purchase a used Sandvik Crushing Plant.
- Client was declined by their Bank Manager as the proposed equipment was deemed to be specialised goods – the Manager obviously did not have a full understanding of this type of heavy machinery.
- Purchase Price – $720,000 (gst inc)
- Self employed for 9.5 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- Our one page application form was emailed to us by the client.
- Financial statements were requested for the last two years.
- Six months management figures obtained from clients bookkeeper.
- Finance approval for the full $720,000 was provided three days last.
- Collateral security taken over a Komatsu Excavator that client owned outright.
- This approval allowed client to purchase additional machinery that was required to meet increased demand for their services as a result of a booming economy.
Crushing and Screening Plants that we have had prior dealings with:
A few resources that might be of use when looking for new or used Crushing and Screening Plants are, via the web sites of Trade Earthmovers, Construction Sales, Machines 4 u and Machinery Auctions.
Please call one of specialist Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740 to discuss what finance options would be available to you, in order to facilitate the purchase of a new Crushing Plant for sale or a used Crushing Plant for sale.