Dozers are categorised as a piece of Heavy Duty Earthmoving / Mining Equipment and can be used in many applications, from knocking down trees to clearing land for subdivisions or to move large deposits of sand or minerals on a mine site. No matter what your application for a Dozer, finance deals relating to the purchase of such equipment requires analysis by only the most experienced people in Heavy Equipment Finance and Leasing.
Our businesses has the most experienced people in Heavy Equipment Finance and Leasing, and are very skilled when assessing deals relating to Heavy Duty Earthmoving / Mining Equipment – such as Dozers.
Example Funding Scenario
- New client was referred to us by an Equipment Dealer that we work closely with.
- This customer had been declined by their Bank Manager as they had reached their maximum borrowing capacity with that bank.
- Purchase Price – $1.6M (gst inc)
- Self employed for 15 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- Client emailed us the one page application.
- We requested a list of work contracts that were in place at the time.
- Financials statements where requested for the last five years.
- Finance approval was granted for the full amount of $1.6M allowing client to preserve cash flow for up and coming projects.
- Our approval allowed client to purchase an additional Dozer of which helped them complete projects they had tendered on and won.
Please see below types of Dozers we have financed in times past:
Please contact one of our Heavy Equipment Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740 to discuss what funding options are available to you with respect to the purchase of either a used Dozer for sale or a second hand Dozer for sale.
You can also input your details into our Commercial Finance Calculator to work out what the approximate weekly payments would be, based on a particular purchase price.