If a client is purchasing a Scraper, generally they have a large fleet of Heavy Equipment and a complex set of companies that own different parts of the fleet and complete different types of work. As a result, Scraper Finance deals need the attention of Senior Analysts, like the ones employed by our Finance Company.
Example Funding Scenario
- An existing client was seeking finance approval to purchase an 11 year old used Caterpillar Scraper for the purpose of a roadway project that they where due to start
- Purchase Price – $650,000 (gst inc)
- Difficulties with this deal was the fact that the Scraper was 11 years old
- Self employed for 10years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- We had all of client’s details on file as they were an existing customer.
- A request for current work contracts were provided.
- Finance pre-approval was granted for $550,000 with client contributing a $100,000 deposit.
- Our approval allowed client to purchase an older Scraper instead of having to outlay an additional $400K to purchase a newer machine.
- This client is a long term customer of ours and continues to give us praise for how we conduct ourselves as Specialists in Heavy Equipment Finance.
Some of the scrapers we have financed in times past are noted below:
For a list of Scrapers for sale, please preview web sites hosted by Trade Earthmovers, Construction Sales, Machinery Sales and Machinery Auctions in Australia.
You can also input the finance particulars into our Commercial Loan Calculator to ascertain what the weekly payments would be, based on the purchase of a particular Scraper.