Are you a Farmer that is looking to structure payments for a Combine Harvester to suit your cash flow requirements?
We have Finance Consultants with extensive experience relating to farming practices and farming related machinery. As this is the case, we can present deals to credit to ensure that payments are structured in a way to best suit the client. Such payment structures include: annual, seasonal or yearly.
Example Funding Scenario – Combine Harvester Finance
- A Harvesting Contractor was referred to our office from a John Deere Equipment dealer in Esperance Western Australia.
- Client could not source finance through their local Bank Manager, as they were told by the bank that they had reached their maximum level of exposure on Equipment Finance.
- Purchase Price – $550,000 (gst inc)
- Time in farming – 25 years
- Equity in farm – yes
- Financial Statements for last two years – yes
- Seasonal cash flow Projection – yes
Outcome – Combine Harvester Finance
- We took the application from the client over the phone when they were at the dealer.
- We requested the financial statements and the seasonal cash flow projection from client’s accountant.
- Deal was submitted and approved by the end of the day.
- Client was very happy with this approval, as they could put down a deposit on the machine before heading back to their property.
- Deal settled a couple of days later after we emailed client the documents for signing.
Below is a list of some types of Combine Harvesters we have financed recently:
For any enquiries relating to Combine Harvester Finance give us a call on 1300 788 740, alternatively you can input your details via our online PRE-APPROVAL page on our website.