Mining sites are made up of a network of unsealed roads that facilitate the movement of Heavy Machinery all over the Mine Site. Compactor Rollers play an integral part in preparing the ground that makes up this network of unsealed roads. This type of Heavy Mining Equipment is classed as specialised goods by many Financial Institutions and can be difficult deals to get across the line.
We have the most skilled Financial Consultants that assess deals exclusively for the Mining Industry and can therefore offer Equipment Finance approvals to Mining Contractors on every deal that comes across our desk.
Example Funding Scenario
- Mining client of ours requested finance for a 5 year old Caterpillar Compactor
- Purchase Price – $435,000 (gst inc)
- In business for 8 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- This client was an existing client so we had all application details on file.
- As the proposed machine was allowing client to get a foot in the door at another mine site – additional income was going to be generated.
- One of our Senior Analysts prepared a detailed cash flow projection and interim figures were provided by clients Accountant.
- Finance approval for the full $435,000 (gst inc) was provided two days later.
- Client was again amazed with the efficient manner in which we transacted the deal and how we were able to actually make it happen with the approval terms provided.
A short list of Compactor Rollers with have financed are:
Please contact one of our specialist Heavy Equipment consultants on 1300 788 740 so we can answer any of your questions in regards to our finance packages with respect to new or used Compactor Rollers.
For an idea on weekly payments with respect to a particular Compactor you are looking to purchase, you can input the proposed purchase price into our Commercial Vehicle Calculator.