Excavators used on Mine Sites are generally rated 50-100 tonnes plus compared to the 5-30 tonne machines used on Civil Construction job sites. Moreover, mine spec Excavators have extra features such as roll over protection systems, fire protection systems, lights and hi vis markings. We have financed new Heavy Duty Plant Excavators with 0 hours through to used Heavy Duty Plant Excavators with 10,000 hours.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Example Funding Scenario
- Current client sought finance to purchase a 5 year old Komatsu Heavy Duty Plant Excavator to complete a contract on a new mine site
- Client enquired about a one year term as the work was likely to end within one year
- Purchase Price – $950,000 (gst inc)
- In business for 10 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- Existing customer, so all application details where on file.
- Approval given within one day for the full $950,000 (gst inc) by way of Rent-To-Buy.
- Client was able to secure a suitable excavator and rent it for a year without being locked into a Chattel Mortgage contract for five years. They simply returned the goods at the end of the year.
- The Rent-To-Buy option provided client with good tax deducibility for that financial year, but also saved them money compared to signing up to a Finance contract for five years.
Our office has had dealing with Lease Finance for the following types of excavators:
Many clients are referred to our office by either existing customers or specialist Heavy Equipment dealers. However, others have been directed to us through web sites such as Equipment Sales, Construction Sales, Pickles Auctions, Ritchie Bros Auctions or Manheim Auctions.
If you are looking for specialist assistance with respect to your next Heavy Equipment purchase, please contact us on 1300 788 740 for an obligation free assessment of your funding scenario.