Heavy Duty Wheeled Loaders facilitate the efficient loading of rock or minerals onto the back of Dump Trucks on many Mines Sites throughout the country. Mine spec Wheeled Loaders that we finance are often fitted with roll over protection systems, satellite tracking software and precise measuring software, allowing them to be mine site compliant.
Or Call 1300 788 740
In addition to the Wheeled Loader itself, we can also fund additional items such as spare buckets or gps tracking equipment. Upon settlement, we request an invoice from the supplier of the Loader and then an invoice from the supplier providing the attachments or the software. This in affect allows our clients to borrow for the additions (maximising tax deductibility) and preserve cash flow, by not using their own cash reserves to fund these extras.
- Current Heavy Vehicle Finance client seeking finance approval to trade in existing Wheeled Loader for new Komatsu Wheeled Loader
- Customer had to get this deal settled as quickly as possible due to a job that was required in a remote location
- Purchase Price – $370,000 (gst inc) after trade
- In business for 8 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- Existing customer, so all application details were on file.
- Approval given within two hours for the full $370,000 (gst inc).
- Deal settled the next day, which meant the machine was able to be backed loaded by a Heavy Vehicle Transport operator that same day.
- Customer was relieved that we settled the deal so quickly, so they could get good transportation rates, getting the machine from the dealer to the desired location.
Some Wheeled Loaders that we have had experience with are listed below:
For an idea on what weekly payments would be relating to a Wheeled Loader, please input the purchase price into our Heavy Vehicle Finance Calculator, located throughout the site.
In addition, you can call us on 1300 188 740 to discuss how to proceed towards a formal approval advice.