Understanding Transport Finance involves a great deal of experience interacting with Owner Drivers, Truck Dealers and Transport Companies throughout Australia. We have a great team of dedicated Finance Consultants that have the experience to get any Prime Mover finance deal across the line, ensuring all customers have the right finance package to suit their needs.
Whether you need a 130 tonne rated Truck towing 3 trailers or a 70 tonne rated Truck towing a single trailer for General Freight – we have the ability to handle finance for any size truck you require.
We enjoy working on deals relating to the purchase of Prime Movers, as we aware that the Transport Industry keeps Australia moving.
Example Funding Scenario
- Transport Operator was looking to purchase a new Kenworth T909 B Double Rate Prime Mover and to trade in an existing Truck
- Clients Bank Manager declined the deal as Accountant prepared figures did not service the loan
- Purchase Price – $320,000 (gst inc) after trade
- Financial Statements could service proposed deal (so we had do it as a low doc in order to get the deal through)
- Self employed for 8 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- We took a one page application over the phone.
- A finance approval was granted two days later for the full $320,000 (gst inc).
- Security the new Kenworth T909 Prime Mover.
- No deposit required allowing client to borrow 100% of the purchase price and preserve cash flow.
- Client was able to secure the new Prime Mover and reduce maintenance costs.
- Even though clients Accountant prepared figures did not service the deal, they did qualify for a self doc declaration (no financials) application.
Below is a list of Prime Movers that we have financed for our clients:
To work approximate weekly payments on any proposed Prime Mover purchase, please input the purchase price into our Truck Loan Calculator.
If you then wish to seek a finance pre-approval, you can either call us direct on 1300 788 740 or complete the ONLINE PRE-APPROVAL page of our web site.