The most common use for Belly Dumper Trailers is to spread an even flow of quarry based rock used for road construction in rural communities. These trailers offer a more even spread of materials compared to a Tipping Trailer, based on the low profile of the Belly Dumper and even spread control facilitated by electronic controls.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Example Funding Scenario
- Existing client requested a finance approval to purchase a Belly Dumper Trailer so as to complete a one year contract with a Regional Council.
- Client only wanted a one year contract.
- Purchase Price – $115,000 (gst inc)
- Self employed for 6 years
- Equity in equipment – no
- Director a home owner – yes
- We requested a copy of the contract between our client and the Council.
- As customer was existing, we had all application details on file.
- Finance approval given two days later for $115K by way of Rent-To-Buy.
- This meant that client was able to hand the Belly Dumper Trailer back in 12 months time at the end of the contract.
- The Rent-To-Buy contract meant that client was not locked into a finance contract for 5 years and could hand the Trailer back once the work with the Council ended.
Just some of the Belly Dumper Trailers we have financed are mentioned below:
To source new Trailers for sale or second hand Trailers for sale in Australia please have a look at web sites such as Truck World or Truck Sales. Should you wish to get an idea on weekly payments for any Trailer purchase, please input the finance amount into our Commercial Loan Calculator.
If you would like to discuss any funding scenario with us, please call one of our expert Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740.