When our clients are involved in transporting heavy loads (i.e. Road Train Operators or Heavy Mining Equipment Transporters) we often need to include a Dolly Trailer into the deal in addition to the purchase of the required Trailers. The more axles and tyres on the road, results in heavier loads that can be carried in one trip.
Example Funding Scenario
- Existing client was seeking finance approval to purchase a new MTE Dolly Trailer. The client was already floating Heavy Machinery but had been requested to float some large Mining Equipment to mines in the Bowen Basin
- Purchase Price – $58,000 (gst inc)
- Self employed for 7 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- Existing client so we had all application details and financial data of file.
- Cash flow projection had to be completed in order to meet servicing requirements.
- Finance approval given two days later for the full amount of the purchase price (client chose to deposit gst amount upfront to reduce monthly payments).
- Security was the MTE Dolly Trailer.
- As we were successful in facilitating the purchase of the Dolly Trailer for our client, they were able to transport heavier loads for a large Mining Company which lead to increased work for the customer and established them as a specialist operator in that area of Transport.
The makes of Dolly Trailers we have had experience with are as follows:
To put an immediate finance pre-approval in place, please call on of our Consultants on 1300 788 740 or input your details into our ONLINE PRE-APPROVAL page of our web site.