There are number of locations throughout rural Australia whereby Livestock Transport Operators move Cattle, Chickens, Lambs and Pigs from the farm to the Abattoir. We understand that the Livestock Industry is at times cyclical and takes some careful financial analysis in order to get these types of deals approved.
Our office has the most experienced Finance Consultants in the Transport Industry along with the necessary skills to assess deals relating to Livestock Transport.
Example Funding Scenario
- New client was seeking finance approval to purchase two new Dickinson Livestock Trailers
- Purchase Price – $337,000 (gst inc)
- Client initially had the deal declined by their Bank Manager as they had slow payment history on existing Truck and Trailer finance contracts
- Self employed for 7 years
- Equity in equipment – yes
- Director a home owner – yes
- We requested last two years financial statements from clients Accountant.
- Our one page application was taken over the phone.
- Comprehensive cash flow projection was completed by one of our Senior Analysts.
- Finance approval given four days later for the full amount of the purchase price.
- Security was the two Dickinson Livestock Trailers and a Prime Mover that client owned outright.
- By client securing these two trailers, they were able to take on additional work that they were previously paying a subcontractor to do. This added $350K onto their turnover.
The makes of Livestock Trailers we have had experience with are as follows:
If you are looking at new Trailers for sale or used Trailers for sale, check out the web sites of truck sales, trade trucks or truck world as they have a good list of Livestock Trailers for sale.
Should you wish to discuss a particular funding scenario, please call our office direct on 1300 788 740 or input your details into our ONLINE PRE-APPROVAL page of our web site, for a conditional approval advice.