Low Loader Trailers vary in size with the number of axles and the number of tyres on the ground, determining the size of the load that can be carried. If a client was carting Mining Equipment such as a Caterpillar D11 Dozer or a Komatsu PC2000-8, we would probably be looking at a finance deal relating to a Low Loader Trailer with a load rating of 200 tonne.
Or Call 1300 788 740
Often clients in this area, at some stage have asked us to finance a replacement 600 horsepower Prime Mover or a replacement Dolly, both of which are required when carting large loads such as Mining Equipment. For more information relating to our Prime Mover Finance, please refer to the Prime Mover section on our site.
Example Funding Scenario
- Request came from a new client to finance a used 7 year Low Loader Trailer for the purpose transporting Earthmoving Machinery
- Customer had previously been declined by their Bank Manager due to the fact the Low Loader Trailer was deemed to be too old
- Purchase Price – $130,000 (gst inc)
- Self employed for 4 years
- Equity in equipment – no
- Director a home owner – yes
- We requested the last two years Accountant prepared financial statements.
- One page application form taken over the phone.
- Finance approval of $110,000 was provided with a condition of a $10,000 up front deposit and a one off payment of the $10,000 in 3rd month of the contract.
- Security was the used Low Loader Trailer.
- This client was forever grateful for us getting the deal across the line as they secured work with a large Heavy Equipment Dealer (as a preferred contractor) transporting Heavy Machinery to their clients that had purchased machines from them.
Makes of Low Loader Trailers we have organised Commercial Finance for are noted below:
To get the ball rolling on an immediate finance pre-approval, please contact one of our Finance Consultants on 1300 788 740 or to get an idea on approx weekly payments relating to any Trailer purchase, please input the purchase price into our Lease Finance Calculator.